We are a flexible and expert multi-disciplinary team of experienced data processors, geohazard specialists and processing surveyors with a combined experience well exceeding 100 years in the offshore survey industry providing:
- Consultancy to support the right survey parameters to meet project objectives
- Onboard oversight and QC of all geophysical datasets
- Full seismic, seabed mapping and acoustic data processing to robust routines
- Data interpretation, risking, integration and ground modelling
- Tailored reporting and presentation using state of the art software packages.
In addition, led by Tony Bateson, we offer bespoke training courses on seismic data processing and the use of ProMAX processing software.
We undertake work in our bespoke data centre, at our clients offices anywhere in the world, by accessing clients servers remotely or with fully mobilised systems and personnel offshore.
The first and most important thing that sets us apart is our people. We have wide, long-term survey industry experience and new, fresh graduate perspectives in house.
We utilise cutting edge technology and explore new and untested options to maximise our productivity, minimise the time taken to do jobs, therefore reducing the costs we pass on to our customers. We benchmark to prove advantages and test rigorously to ensure reliability.
We are a robust business working towards ISO accreditation to demonstrate our quality procedures, ensuring our resilience to foreseeable business hurdles.
We are a small, flexible organisation and can adapt to the changing requirements that each job brings efficiently.